FishipInfo and TOS page!
PLEASE NOTE: Commissions are closed indefinitely.
UNLESS COMMERCIAL USES WERE DISCUSSED BEFORE COMMISSIONS WERE CLOSED INDEFINITELY, YOU NO LONGER CAN APPLY THEM TO ANY PREVIOUS COMMISSION
If you need to get ahold of me regarding commercial rights or anything important please reach out to [email protected]Commission Terms of Service
If you are interested in commissioning work for commercial use:
- I reserve the right to decline any work.
- I retain copyright to the commissioned artwork unless discussed otherwise.
- I reserve the right to use/publish and/or stream and record the commissioned artwork unless discussed otherwise.
Adoptables/buying a character design
- You need to own the rights to what you are selling
- You have to let me know beforehand if you plan on using these designs commercially. We can discuss the price. It would either be a flat rate or a % of any profit made. But generally speaking:
- If the artwork is NOT the bulk of the product (promotional material, CD cover, game assets, social media artwork, etc) the commission price is increased to 150%
- If the artwork is the bulk of the product and you're reproducing or selling it (body pillow, postcard, merchandise, print, etc) the commission price is increased to 300%
- If I know you and keep in contact with you, we can also just do a % of any profit made instead of the flat 150/300% rate.
- When you purchase a design, you get the rights to use the character for any personal use, it is yours to roleplay as, commission art of, basically it is your personal character. NOT for profit or commercial usage.
- If you decide to use a character you have bought the rights to for anything commercial, you have to let me know, and depending on the project it may have a flat fee or a % of the profit.
- I advise against reselling purchased adopts but you can